" denizin ortasında, mumyalar sofrasında"















Download hosted by Rapidshare.com


Well on my part it's really sad that Tuxedomoon is marked with a blocked stream of desire, whose object is not much pleasant, now looking back. But at first I had resented for those temporary and futile attempts of movement which was not necessarily deliberate and controlled. I thought I always got messy about this stuff, and all in all 'everything is relative' isn't it? No, it is not, I was to learn bitterly. Desire, stripped off of all objects and off 'to have', is the gravity, constant and even imperious. And whenever I listen to this album, I instantly get compelled to face with my own acts of sovereignty emerging from desire, I remember all its objects and the great void they seemed to cover. I'm sure that the mark on this album, and on Tuxedomoon in general, distorts my auditory sense, I will never be appreciating their music the way they deserve. Sometimes -in the position of the consumer/audience- customizing the work of art, decorating it with brand new attributions, blending it with personal history is more dangerous than you think; idiotic and fascistic to say the least. So this is goodbye, my dear last-summer, and an apology for all other things I could have 'heard' within these songs.

Winston Tong ile ağza sıçtırtma partisi için doğru adrestesiniz. Aşağdaki videoyu koymasam olmaz, ki kendisi hakiki bir sanat eseri. Yeeaaaaani aslında yukarıdaki geyiğe de bakılmaması lazım, nispeten belirli yerleri temizledim, ama bazı hikayeler kendiliklerinden arzuyu anlatır. Tiksinmeye dönüşmesinin onu gayri resmi kılmadığı bir arzuyu. Bu noktada seçimi saygıdeğeryetmişmilyontürkhalkına bıraktım ben kendi adıma. Üzerine düşünmemekle gelen mükemmel sığlaşma ilüzyonu. Geceyarısı İzmir-İstanbul Winamp Ekspresi. Afiyet olsun.


1 .:

  1. ıptıs said...

    ahaha olaya gel, sabahtan beri adamların albümlerini arıyorum, meğer ammeden, yan odadan yüklenmiş! acı bir ironiyse benim de bulmaya vakıf olabildiğim 2 albümün yüklenmiş olması.. sizi vapour trails'e çağırıyorum amme. onunla gelin..  


 

2009-2016 Amme Hizmeti -sonikatak-